Real horse hair material on my sling bag

Friday, April 13, 2012

photos by La Mode Vestimentaire

Time is running too fast and I haven’t noticed that my term break is about to be over. As I am writing this blog, I’ve run to the calendar and it reminded me that classes will once again start on the 16th.  Yea, you might be wondering why I have classes on summer. Well, I’m attending an institute where we have four semesters in a year and it’s the
ONLY University in our country that has this kind of system. I know its quiet annoying because while others enjoy their summer, we are going to school. It makes me feel jealous of others actually but I had no choice, I have to get used to it. Besides, it’s also an advantage because we got to graduate earlier than those who went to other universities. My course is Architecture and it’s a 5 year course but in my school, it is offered for only 4 years. I have to be thankful for that somehow.

Anyway, lately my sister and I went to the city for shopping. People have gone to their respective churches for an Easter celebration, that’s why it’s not that crowded and we have had our shopping done smoothly. I’m supposed to be shooting this outfit with Pao but unluckily, he was not able to make it so my sister and I had our mini photo shoot on our own. Fortunately, we found a good place for this shoot. It’s the wall at the back of our house grown with those photogenic mosses or shall I say grass (I don’t really know how it’s called). It’s about dark when we finished shooting this, thankfully it turned out beautifully. (^-^) that dress I am wearing is from La Mode Vestimentaire, you can avail it by clicking HERE! My heels were bought in Hongkong, a gift from my sweet aunt. That amazing bag is a vintage from my own closet. I love it soooooo much because it’s very simple and can be paired with any outfit but the best part is its material made of real horse hair. I find it really amazing! (^-^)

Dress: La Mode Vestimentaire
Heels: from Hongkong
Sling Bag: Beverly

You Might Also Like

644 sweet comments

1. That dress is gorgeous, and nicely styled !
    Now following you :) how about following one another? Stop by my blog and let me know what you think :)

Sophie-Mayanne xox
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

Replies
    1. thank you soooo much sophie, i'll be following your blog too! xoxo

2. also following you on twitter :) xox

ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! You're so pretty!

Feel free to visit my blog :))
    That would be appreciated.

www.candycalobee.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set, the shoes are great! And the dress is superb! Looking really trendy. Great blog :)

ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. that is awesome. I was thinking between Thailand and Singapore with the place I am considering to visit but it seems that SG is really a good place to go. waaaah! Im really torn

ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful pace to go with!! nice photos too..

ReplyDelete
  7. that place really looks like an amazing one,would love to visit there sometimes.

ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it is worth a visit. :) you will enjoy as much as I do. Great day to you and thanks! (^-^)

ReplyDelete
  9. awww..... if you love nature and cultural trips, Thailand is a very good suggestion. They have stunning temples which I would love to see too. On the other hand, if you prefer shopping or architectural tours, SG is the best! :)

ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Cute and fun photos from your adventure in Singapore. I looooove it. :) I hope I can visit it someday.

ReplyDelete
  11. I love the futuristic effect of the Super Trees in the Gardens By the Bay and you really were fashion ready for this visit.

ReplyDelete
  12. I've been to Singapore twice (or was it thrice?) but I never visited the Gardens by the Bay! Will make sure to visit the next time I go there! :)

ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! The place looks pretty!!! I wanna go theereeee tooo.. <3 :)

14. I LOVE UR DRESS honestly LOL

ReplyDelete
  15. yaay!! thank you Alyssa! (^-^) don't miss it!

ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha Franc, I am! I actually made that dress for this trip. I mentioned it on my previous post. (^-^) thanks for droppin by! have a great day!

ReplyDelete
  17. for sure you will too! SOON,.,!! Goodluck Shekinah. You'll enjoy SG!

ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. First, can I say you look so fab?? Second, I love your dress and third, omg I wanna travel too!!!

ReplyDelete
  19. Awh! Your so pretty, wish I was as pretty as you! And love your sense of style :)
    Rebecca,

ReplyDelete
  20. You had a good time there and you were able to capture every moment worthy of those smiles - I will be glad to see the night time there too.

ReplyDelete
  21. Great photos of Sentosa. Been there several times already and every year, they always have something new.

22. Rochkirstin SantosMarch 11, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Wow! Nice photos! This is a very articulate sharing of experience in Sentosa. Oh, I used to go there often when I was working in SG. Almost every spot is picture-worthy. :D I love your dress.

ReplyDelete
  23. This reminds me of my tour in Singapore last year. I love Singapore specially the green city they have. Aside from the fact that the transportation is efficient, the city is just small so you can visit many places in a day. Makes me wanna go back there again. :)

ReplyDelete
  24. My last visit to Singapore was way back 1992. I wasn't able to check out the merlion. I was mostly there at the zoos because I came with the family of my dad's friend. The kids just wanted to see the animals most of the time. But come April, I will be visiting my brother and his family. It would be a nice chance to go visit the places I missed.

ReplyDelete
  25. I miss SG! I went a few years ago but Universal Studios wasn't done then, so I'm looking forward to my next SG trip wo visit the amusement park!

P.S. your photos are lovely, and I like your dress. :)

ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Kenneth (^-^)... had to capture every moment because these things don't happen too often. :)

ReplyDelete
  27. Yes, yes they do,., which makes me wanna come back real soon! Thanks Franc!

ReplyDelete
  28. Yes dear, I love story telling! and because this blog also serves as my own personal diary. Thank you (^-^)

ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for the tour around. I super love to go back to SG. anyhow, as regards to your outfit, it was really comfy to move around and your ootd pictures were really fun to look at! :)

30. Thanks! I won't!

ReplyDelete
  31. Singapore is one of those place that are good to visit. I want to see Merlion Statue too.

Regards,
    Joren Mandayo @ Blog-Treats

32. May De Jesus-PalacpacMarch 12, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Those are really awesome pictures of Singapore. My husband went there late last year but his schedule was riddled, they barely had the chance to go around. The pictures he brought home were so disappointing I actually forgot about the Merlion!

I have a Merlion set of tiny forks given me by a friend who stayed in Singapore for several months.

I've heard of the Oceanarium as well. At least now I know Singapore's really a nice place to visit, haha. Thanks for sharing!

ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks Sef, glad you like it. (^-^)

ReplyDelete
  34. I haven't gone to the Oceanarium though.. :( I have more reasons to come back. I hope you could visit too. :))) Thank you May. (^-^)

ReplyDelete
  35. I wish I could visit Singapore someday. It looks fun to get lost and wander in that place. I can say that you really had fun. :)

36. Rochkirstin SantosMarch 20, 2014 at 1:24 PM

The views in MBS are really mesmerizing so I often see many couples doing prenuptial shoots there.

ReplyDelete
  37. i really love the interios of MBS, very well done and everything is so right! :)

ReplyDelete
  38. Wow the place is so stunning and so classy!!! It makes me want to save for future vacay in Singapore :)

www.marssyreese.com

ReplyDelete
  39. I like the view from the Skypark since Singapore is amazing at night. You look like the queen of the kingdom with your outfit and at this elevation.

40. U-Ned Belleza AlgabreMarch 20, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Wow! Your photos made me feel the Marina Bay Sands ambiance, and I noticed that your outfit is just like a cosmopolitan resort wear, perfect style :)

41. yes, its a perfect prenup location

42. Wow, now I want to visit Singapore!! hihi :D
    It looks beautiful and your tips are really helpful. Thanks for that (:

43. Rochkirstin SantosMarch 25, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Staying in the hotel for a night must be really a good experience. However rates are expensive- mostly catered to foreign guests and those business people.

ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to stay in such places but they are too expensive so I rather choose the cheaper ones.

ReplyDelete
  45. yaay!! Visit soon Natalie,. :) you'll love it!

ReplyDelete
  46. I agree that it's best to make your own itinerary. I miss SG! This guide is spot on!

ReplyDelete
  47. It's so easy going around Singapore now with the MRT system and there's practically a Filipino every 10 steps you take. You look pretty in the second to the last photo.

ReplyDelete
  48. awwwwwwww! I hope I have the chance to go Singapore too! :( ohya if got time mind visit my blog too ~ www.marcsjy.com ^>^
    have a nice dayyyyy

ReplyDelete
  49. Nice to see Solaire turn one as it gives people a lot more choices in a place to stay or to play casino games.

ReplyDelete
  50. Solaire turned one with one million fans on facebook along with numbers of awesome giveaways! That's really nice of them! :)

ReplyDelete
  51. It's been 1 year na pala noh? Solaire did a great job of too much accomplishment and fame in just a year. <3 I've always wanted to try staying at their hotel!

52. Alyssa Adelle JudsonMarch 26, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I would love to go to Singapore someday! It looks like you had fun!!:)

www.thenucreations.blogspot.com

53. Katherine BartlettMarch 27, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Very fun. I've never been though

ReplyDelete
  54. i love how you tour around the area. good job!

55. Rochkirstin SantosMarch 27, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Water in Singapore is clean so I just drink from the faucet the entire time I was there - for two years. :) You can save money too.

ReplyDelete
  56. It's been a year already? So that means, a year already has passed since the last time I went to Solaire.

ReplyDelete
  57. My favorite with your travel guide is to wear a flat shoes so you can walk anywhere more easily. Btw I love your floral crown! You look so cute! <3

ReplyDelete
  58. Great read! Will definitely keep a copy of this. Might visit Singapore in the near future and I want to be ready for the adventure.

ReplyDelete
  59. You're definitely right about the no itinerary bit! We went to SG last summer and had the whole week planned out. My mother fainted from exhaustion and an ambulance took us to the hospital. Thanks for the tips! You look like you had lots of fun!

Kiss kiss,

ReplyDelete
  60. Good thing that as a guy, I didn't have to worry as much about underarm whitening..hehe

61. Rochkirstin SantosApril 1, 2014 at 11:17 PM

These are great natural remedies to try! I have consulted a doctor and she has advised laser as best solution.

ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for sharing these natural home remedies - sometimes, they are the most effective than buying whitening products.

ReplyDelete
  63. How lucky of you to be there and have to chance to see (and perhaps even meet) those great people!!! Oh and that outfit is lovely! Looks good on the red carpet! Thanks for sharing! :)

ReplyDelete
  64. I tried some of the things there on your list and it did not work..

ReplyDelete
  65. I already tried some of these things but I don't think they work for me at all. I recommend Sunflower Beauty Oil from Human Nature though.

ReplyDelete
  66. These are nice home remedies for whiter underarms. Everybody should learn from this post.

ReplyDelete
  67. Love the whole outfit! Lucky you that you can pull off wearing fur skirts >.<

ReplyDelete
  68. great tips! will be trying some of them soon! The heat makes me wear sleeveless clothes haha

69. Fernando LachicaApril 2, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I observed some men and women have black color armpits; these tips are for them. I'll recommend this article for younger generation.

ReplyDelete
  70. Love the skirt! It's so eye-catching! And you pulled it off really well! :)

ReplyDelete
  71. The Gusi Peace price looks like a major award with the foreign dignitaries. You really look pretty with the red outfit which is perfect for the Christmas season.

72. Icee Lopez SerapioApril 2, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Thanks for sharing! Really informative post! Looking forward to more tips!

ReplyDelete
  73. Yeah sisterette, kuya didn't recognize us because we look like uranggutans from the banana republic!hehehehe....next time you do the videos for your wiggle wiggle, & I will do the waggle waggle! hahaha

ReplyDelete
  74. You look great sis and I have to agree - your friend has a great fashion sense, too - for a guy. :) I guess it's just not easy for men to do blogging, hehehe..

75. Nestie VillanuevaApril 3, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Nice tips , i admit it , i don't like girls with black underarms , aside from having hair lol

ReplyDelete
  76. I love your outfit and hair! I've always wanted to achieve that but, neah, fail. Also, I think your friend should start a blog.. he seems to have a good sense in fashion :)

ReplyDelete
  77. you and your friend Andrei both looking great there.

78. I hate black underarms and you've given such wonderful tips xx

ReplyDelete
  79. I love your outfit here! I think your friend must really try the blogging world! Oh maybe, you could team up together! :)

80. Shella Mae OrtilanoApril 3, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Wanna visit! ;-)

ReplyDelete
  81. Wow! Those are really awesome artworks! Thanks for sharing your experience! :)

82. Laarnie DeguzmanApril 3, 2014 at 3:01 PM

these is beautiful , i will surely visit tagaytay when we take our vacation in pinas :)

ReplyDelete
  83. Wow, I am very near Tagaytay and even visited Tagaytay a few times but I've never been aware of this Puzzle Mansion. There are really a lot of puzzles everywhere. The 3D puzzles and the miniatures are so cool! I wish I could also visit that place, and wish at the wishing well too!

ReplyDelete
  84. Liked to visit this place too, very beautiful and full of arts.

ReplyDelete
  85. love your skirt and your top.. actually, I love your whole ensemble :) and yes, Andrei should blog!

86. Rochkirstin SantosApril 3, 2014 at 9:58 PM

I've been here once but didn't stay overnight. The museum is great and the atmosphere for your date is perfect!

ReplyDelete
  87. such a beautiful place to visit.Surely try to visit this.

ReplyDelete
  88. Oh, Id like to visit this place!I love the 3D puzzles!

ReplyDelete
  89. I love the outfit! I am not familiar with Gusi Peace Prize though.

90. Katherine BartlettApril 4, 2014 at 12:52 AM

These are awesome tips!

ReplyDelete
  91. I totally love the whole ensemble and yes, your friend Andrei should blog.

ReplyDelete
  92. The puzzle mansion looks really loaded with a lot of puzzles and figurines. I hope to visit the place sometime.

ReplyDelete
  93. You go thrift shopping too? Damn I love your outfits and I'd to go to Singapore too! Thanks for sharing this post! :)

ReplyDelete
  94. great list there! I hate dark underarms (who loves it anyway?) at least now we have the option to use readily available home remedies.

ReplyDelete
  95. your outfits are such wonderful,you're looking great in it.

ReplyDelete
  96. Very comfortable outfit and it blends with your skin's complexion. The short and top are fabulous.

97. Icee Lopez SerapioApril 5, 2014 at 5:44 AM

You look gorgeous girl! Love your outfit! And oh, thanks for sharing your experience! It's an honor to witness such event!

ReplyDelete
  98. The place is so wonderful - I sure would like to visit it next time.

ReplyDelete
  99. You look great on the flamingo inspired outfit. It was good that the flamingos let you go. Just kidding. It's also a perfect outfit being outdoors since it is very comfortable.

ReplyDelete
  100. I need this! I don't have Katy Perry underarms, so this helps to keep mine looking great. :)

ReplyDelete
  101. I love places like this, it's really fun to go to plus the fee is affordable. Will have this on my list :)

ReplyDelete
  102. I really love your cap! It is soo cute! (and hey, great outfit too :))

ReplyDelete
  103. It looks like a wonderful place!!!I love the flamingos! They look so graceful!

ReplyDelete
  104. This is a very nice place to visit. I would really enjoy this kind of trip if ever i can visit it someday.

105. I love your outfit! especially your cap, adorable! :3

ReplyDelete
  106. We always go to Tagaytay but we haven't been here yet.

ReplyDelete
  107. seriously?? never thought of doing that. thats a new tip!

ReplyDelete
  108. Seems a whole lot of fun plus I like your outfit - so pink and cute!

ReplyDelete
  109. Such lovely pictures,you looks great these and yes this is such a lovely place

110. Katherine BartlettApril 6, 2014 at 12:07 PM

That looks like such a fun place!

111. Rochkirstin SantosApril 6, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Super nice dress on super nice backdrops in Singapore! The garden views look tantalizing. :) I wish to be there next year!

112. Suddenly had the urge to book a flight back to SG! :(

ReplyDelete
  113. Your outfit's good and cozy for this place. Great!

ReplyDelete
  114. Love the dress. I love the gradient effect of the dress and it color combination.

ReplyDelete
  115. That looks so cool! Makes me wanna go there too! Thanks for sharing! :)

ReplyDelete
  116. Awesome shots with that short, flowing dress! It looks so light and comfortable!

ReplyDelete
  117. My husband and I are planning to visit Singapore in the near future. I'll add this in our places to visit.

ReplyDelete
  118. I love how the vintage dresses was printed! i hope someday can go to singapore, lovely place..

ReplyDelete
  119. It looks like you had lots of fun in Jurong judging from the photos. I wal able to visit the bird park a few years ago.

ReplyDelete
  120. Cute and cozy outfit you've got...really awesome!

ReplyDelete
  121. The two tones outfit look really cool and cute and didn't look like you got it from a thrift shop. Aside from the outfit, you look great as usual here.

122. Raisa Mae FernandezApril 7, 2014 at 5:20 PM

You did well with the shoot and the outfit's dreamy! About your title, maybe you were trying to say being in Archi means you get to travel, and you sure enjoy it! =)

ReplyDelete
  123. If not because of the title, I woudn't have thoughts that you're an Architect student! You could be a model! Haha. Most Archi students would refer to themselves as zombies because of spending nights being awake to finish plates. Hehe.

124. Anico Hanna GumayanApril 7, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Girl, you're really pretty! Love the shots! (: Sexy! - http://www.anicohanna.com/2014/04/laceitup.html

125. aaww,,., tats naman ako,,. haha thank you girl! <3 <3

ReplyDelete
  126. The photo shoot and the outfit looks good! I like your skirt. I haven't been to Iloilo yet but I want to visit this city too.

127. Katherine BartlettApril 8, 2014 at 5:31 AM

It's a really cute dress!

ReplyDelete
  128. Wow! I would love to make my own dress too! The color compliments your complexion.

ReplyDelete
  129. so pretty and sexy!! love the outfit and the photos here!! :)

ReplyDelete
  130. Very nice. And very catchy title. You really love the camera, and it loves you back.

ReplyDelete
  131. you are so great and hot in these photoes.Awesome photoshooting.

132. Katherine BartlettApril 9, 2014 at 1:54 AM

Very beautiful shots!

ReplyDelete
  133. More awesome photos of yours...by the sea...the stillness of the ocean..

134. Rochkirstin SantosApril 9, 2014 at 1:07 PM

The place looks really familiar as it's like near one vegetarian restaurant I visited in Singapore. Where exactly is this?

ReplyDelete
  135. So love your DIY dress! <3 Lovely photos too :) I wish I can travel again soon.

ReplyDelete
  136. Gorgeous photo's! Must have been a really cool day to model for these photographers :D I quite like the results that came out

ReplyDelete
  137. love the shots! your skin glows it looks amazing!! nice shoot you guys did a great job! x0~ www.tauyanm.com

ReplyDelete
  138. your shoes looks amazing and i love how you reinvented the swim top! x0~ www.tauyanm.com

ReplyDelete
  139. I love the photo number 5 taken by Jhureen T. Gabalunos.
    That's an awesome shoot I love it!

www.marssyreese.com

ReplyDelete
  140. I love your skirt! Polka dots are always so adorbs.

ReplyDelete
  141. Nice modeling! That dress really looks great on you.

142. haha yea, i think thats what i am try to say. thank you Raissa

ReplyDelete
  143. aww.. im a zombie too when in school. but this time its summer break so, i had a chance to take a rest and enjoy some time.

ReplyDelete
  144. come visit Iloilo, you'll enjoy it.

145. yes! instant magic and filter during magic hours. hihi

ReplyDelete
  146. sweet! thank you dear. Oh no, im ok with blogging.. hihi.. i guess im not qualified for modeling since i am petite. wish i am taller.

ReplyDelete
  147. yay! thank you Mary, i always do that. swimmies will give you a neat and sexy look since its fabric follows your curves.

ReplyDelete
  148. You also had a nice choice of outfit for this shoot.

ReplyDelete
  149. Awesome photo shoot and the photographers are excellent.

ReplyDelete
  150. You looked pretty here and I love the background too :)

ReplyDelete
  151. Luckily, you have your excellent day and glad for your outfit.

ReplyDelete
  152. yay! thanks Marssy, i love that shot too. :)

ReplyDelete
  153. I just came from Singapore and I swear had it not been for my husband I would get lost for sure

154. Rochkirstin SantosApril 10, 2014 at 11:13 AM

My favorite is the hair flipping up! How was that shot done? Would you know the settings of the shutter speed? :)

ReplyDelete
  155. Singapore Streets are perfect for walking but it's a bit hot to walk in Singapore. You looked great here.

ReplyDelete
  156. i actually dont have any idea, hihi lets ask sir Jhureen and sir Bong about that :)

ReplyDelete
  157. really Mei?? why oh why? you should visit. you wont regret it.

158. we didnt stay there as well. yes its a perfect place.l

ReplyDelete
  159. 3D puzzles are my fave too! they are very intricate and amazing.

ReplyDelete
  160. it really is affordable. perfect for family trips and outing.

GOOGLE ANALYTICS