20 Facts about Shiny BlissWednesday, February 18, 2015
|photos by Pao Salandanan|
Okay so, I found these photos from my second year college when Pao acquired his very first DSLR. These are the few trial shots we had from his new camera and I thought of sharing it to you guys since its been sitting on my desktop for almost 5 years already! I thought it would be a perfect time also to share few facts that most people don't know about me. So today I bring you, 20 Facts about Shiny Bliss. I know this has been a challenge that circulated Instagram and Facebook few months back and I also tried to jumped into the bandwagon but didn't actually able to finish it. If you have been following me on instagram, you'll know and notice so allow me to get it done through this post. Here we go...
1. I am the youngest and I have 5 sisters (yes, no boys :/ ) plus 2 adopted sisters (again no boys, heck! Haha)
2. I skipped preschool. I started with grade one! My parents said I could already read fast at the age of 4 or 5?
3. When I was young, they call me OWL. (Because of my big round eyes!!) But later on, they say i'm chinita! (weird haha)
4. My yayas are all boys! Yayos! I don't know why!
5. I grow up with my aunt (my mama went abroad when I was just a baby)
6. I saw my mama for the 1st time (in person) when i was already 7
7. I'm a lucky baby? I think! ( because I was born after my mama had an operation which will not allow her to get pregnant anymore. I forgot the term)
8. My current school is my 8th school! ( I always transfer schools!)
9. I don't go to bars, I don't drink alcohol, I don't party (except special events), plus I don't wear jewelries & I don't eat pork.
11. Dentistry was my first course! ( haha oops!)
12. I look different in person and in photos! And I don't dress up like what you see in my blog everyday. I actually am a jeans and shirt kind of girl especially at school.
13. I'm shy (at strangers/new friends), but I am the silliest & loudest once comfortable.
14. My sisters and I love taking photos and dressing up ( if that is not obvious to you haha) I love traveling with them
15. I am a choir member, I took a voice and guitar lesson when I was in high school, but I never performed solo! ( stage freight :'( )
16. My voice sounds different on a microphone ( ala DJ daw? haha I don't know if this is weird or what) but I prefer writing & reading over speaking.
17. People think i spend lavishly, NO! I receive items for free and i receive invites to review Spas, salons, restaurant, etc. That's why I get free services. ( blog sponsors)
18. I was an academic scholar twice and was qualified for Honor Society of Mapua! (only a few knows this because I don't tell, and I hate high expectations, & be pressured)
19. I have an (inverted?) Scoliosis (so don't be fooled by my "kuno" good posture) & I have an eye problem but I don't wear eyeglasses most of the time. (Sorry if I don't smile back often)
20. My life is filled with number 7! ( I turned 7, at 7-7-97, turned 17, at 7-7-07 & it was a Saturday (7th day of the week) 17 is our (pao & I ) monthsary/anniv , I often win in raffles promos, and my raffle number always has a #7 in it. I always win in carnival games. Guess i'm a lucky 7 ? and that explains too the title of this blog. (PS: don't let me try lotto, haha )
There you go, 20 random/useless information about me that I thought would be fun to share with you guys. I hope you enjoyed (^-^)