Travel Guide: Paradizoo in TagaytayMonday, November 28, 2016
GETTING TO KNOW PARADIZOO
Paradizoo is a 12 hectare farm and animal sanctuary in Mendez, Tagaytay. It features vegetable plantations, flower gardens, livestock, and both foreign and local animals. It is a great place to visit if you wanted to experience a personal encounter with the horses, camels, llamas, donkeys and the like. It is an ideal place for field trips and/or if you just want to experience the "farm"life.
HOW TO GET TO PARADIZOO IN TAGAYTAY
Via Private Vehicle
- Take Metro Manila Skyway and S Luzon Expy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3 to Greenfield Pkwy in Biñan. Take exit 36 from S Luzon Expy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3 [29 min (30.2 km)]
- Follow Greenfield Pkwy to Santa Rosa - Tagaytay Rd in Don Jose, Santa Rosa [8 min (5.5 km)]
- Continue on Santa Rosa - Tagaytay Rd to Tagaytay [42 min (23.0 km)]
- Continue on J.P. Rizal St/Mahogany Ave. Take Mendez - Tagaytay Rd to Maglabe Drive in Mendez [16 min (8.2 km)]
Via Public Transportation
- Take a Tagaytay bus in Pasay Taft beside MRT Edsa Station or Tagaytay buses from Cubao.
- Drop off at Olivarez and take a jeepney going to Mendez.
- From Mendez, you may take a tricycle going to Paradizoo.
PARADIZOO ENTRANCE FEES
Entrance Fee : 150 pesos for adults
: 100 pesos for kids (kids below 3 ft is Free)
Horseback Riding : P30 for mini horse and P50 for regular horse
Karitela Ride : P100 pesos per head
Zing Ride : P50 (for kids); P75 ( for adults)
PARADIZOO TRIP BUDGET BREAKDOWN
Bus fare: 166 php/head (round-trip fare) - (from Coastal Mall terminal - Tagaytay)
Jeepney + Tricycle Fare: 80 php/head (round-trip fare)
Entrance Fee: 150 php/head
Total Budget: 396 php/head